Join a Winning Team at Hempstead Ford
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page! If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Pre-Owned vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Service valets/porters
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
- Lot attendants
Automotive Service Advisor – SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE
Serving Hempstead and its surrounding towns, we at Hempstead Ford want to make our service department as efficient as our vehicles. And we know that starts with our most valuable resource – our employees. Our state-of-the-art service department is at the ready to assist our customers with all their maintenance needs. We are a progressive company looking for aggressive employees who want to further their careers by joining a company that provides every opportunity for success.
The Automotive Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling service work in the service department and for selling additional needed service to customers. The Automotive Service Advisor is the dealership’s first-line customer-relations and service representative.
- Schedule service appointments
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtain information
- Document customer concerns
- Refer to service history, inspect vehicle, and recommend additional needed service
- Provide a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts
- Check on progress of repair throughout the day. Contact customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explain cost and time requirements in detail, and get proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed
- Maintain high customer satisfaction standards
As an Automotive Service Advisor, you must have an engaging and high-energy personality, and the ability to build rapport and develop trust with customers. You must also have a strong work ethic, work well as part of a team and take pride in the work you do.
- Knowledge of Reynolds & Reynolds a plus but not mandatory
- Strong sales skills
- Must have good customer relation skills
- Must have strong multitasking skills
- Must be able to learn quickly
- Must have flexible schedule
- Ability to work in a competitive environment
- Can work in a fast-pace environment, are organized, and can manage your time
- Must have valid driver’s license and maintain a clean driving record
- 401(k) program
- Sign-On Bonus for the most qualified individual
- Professional and respectful work environment